BBXLG - Triple Burger 🍔

This arrived as a sample from BBXLG. It came in a very nice puck that has an elegant design that showcases the brand. On the bottom the strain name, %, cross info, and a QR code for labs are listed. 


Opening this puck the first thing I noticed was how alive the oil looks. The color is super light and is almost transparent. The consistency is very loose and has a lot of terpene separation. On the tool the oil is very spreadable, like a warm butter. 
The aroma that came from the puck surprised me at first. I was expecting pure savory notes but I was wrong. The first note I got was slightly sweet and musky, not super sharp but it lingers. There is also a slight onion and mustard aroma that hearkens back to the burger family, it's powerful but doesn't overpower that sweet and gassy note. 

The flavor is much more savory than the aroma. On my first taste I got next to no sweetness like I got on the smell. It opens with a slightly peppery and savory onion and garlic taste. It lingers on your pallet for a while before turning into a bright slightly sour gassiness at the end. I love this profile, how funky and pungent it is. 

The effects were nice and mello. I got a slightly heavy headed feeling with a warm pressure behind the eyes that kept me feeling lethargic. The body was balanced with the opening giving me some light bodily euphoria. On the tail end I became ultra relaxed and calm in mind and body. 

Overall this is a S tier option. The burn is clean with almost no residue, the flavor is ripe and pungent, the aroma keeps you on your toes, and the effects are super solid for the tail end of the day. I 100% recommend this to those of you that love burger terps done right. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Lobster (Living Soil Cut) - Sherlock's Glass and Dispensary THCa Review

Pink Truffle Live Rosin - Dr.Wonderstone Review

Maple Dunks THCa Live Rosin Vape - Sherlock's Glass Review