Crysp - Donny Burger Tier 1

This is a sample from the kind people at Crysp! It arrived in a heat sealed custom mylar that features the strain name, grow method, and tier on the back. The design fits the vibe I get from Crysp and leaves a very nice impression.
Opening the bag I was met with large, dense flowers. The structure is very tight with cone like tips and a wide base that reminds me of a green mountain. The color is a lighter green mixed with a silver sheen from a very generous covering of trichomes, this one is fuzzy with them. 
The aroma is pungent and fills the room as soon as the bag opens. The top note is a mix of herbs and dough that reminds me of a stuffing, it's got that garlic and onion zest that bleeds through the gas heavy end note. The gas is rich and slightly buttery but is overshadowed by the intense savory notes. 

The taste is a great representation of the aroma. The first note that hits your tongue is that slightly zesty herb note, like lemon juice squeezed on garlic thyme and onion. The taste then drifts into that classic rich glass and mellos out the savory side. 

The effects for me are very heavy and stoney with this cut. My eyelids slowly got heavy, my thoughts slowed, and there was a satisfying mental pressure behind the eyes. My body felt fully relaxed and like a warm weighted blanket was on top of me. I definitely recommend this cut for bedtime. 

Overall an amazing introduction to Crysp 's flower, this is a top shelf product and a cultivar I really enjoy. I am going to be on the lookout for this cut from them again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Lobster (Living Soil Cut) - Sherlock's Glass and Dispensary THCa Review

Pink Truffle Live Rosin - Dr.Wonderstone Review

Maple Dunks THCa Live Rosin Vape - Sherlock's Glass Review