SHH - Goofies Live Resin
This is a sample from the legendary SHH, and it's a product from their premium "Oil Reserve* line. The packaging as always from SHH is very simple while getting the job done.
Opening the jar you are met with a bright gold concentrate, the oil is nice and light with a slight translucency to it that makes it very nice to look at in the light. The texture is a thick budder vibe that is stiff and holds its shape at room temp. Very pretty overall and it even has some slight terp pooling.
The aroma on this one and all the others I've had from the Reserve line has had the same key characteristic, clean. There is no background noise on the smell, just terps. This one opens with a fresh gassiness that blends evenly with a nondescript fruity sweetness, it's soft and rich, lingering for a while.
The flavor is also very clean, there is no off chem note or odd aftertaste. It opens with that rich almost savory gas and lingers for a while before giving you a tiny bit of fruity sweetness near the end. It's not the most exotic tasting product but is nonetheless very smooth and approachable.
Effects are balanced but with a slight energetic edge. I got a euphoric mental uplift that helped with mood and motivation. Physically I felt a moderate level of relaxation that let me ease into the afternoon. I could see this being used anytime of day.
Overall another great product from SHH's Reserve line, this being my fourth or fifth jar I can definitely tell why this tier sells out almost instantly every drop. If you can, I definitely recommend grabbing this.
Comments
Post a Comment