White Label Exotic - Gorilla Glue
This arrived in White Label's iconic white mylar. Listed on the back is the strain name, weight, Grow method, and tier. There is also a QR code for labs.
Opening the bag you are met with smaller sized buds, not quite "smalls" but close. The first thing I noticed visually is the frost, it's absolutely caked on this flower to the point that it covers much of the natural colors of the bud. Through the heavy white trichomes you get a dark green base with bright orange pistils. The trim could be better, there is a good amount of sugar leaf.
The aroma is very earthy meets gassy musk. This is not a sweet strain in the slightest and I love that. The earthiness is gritty and forest based while the gas is rich and almost diesel like. The gassiness is sharp and lingers the longest out of the smells.
The taste is similar to the smell, no sweetness and very earthy. You get a forest dirt like taste on the tip of the tongue that has a slight pine vibe. The gas is at the end of the profile and comes on strong to finish it out, it's pungent and coats your mouth. This is a great pick if you are wanting a change from all the fruity candy strains.
Effects are heavy and sedating mentally and physically. The flower is potent only needing a small J to get me where I needed to be. It starts with a mental ease that combats stress and tension very well and eventually leaves you with a nice pressure and heavy eyes. Physically I felt slumped and heavy, I put a movie on and didn't make it very far.
Overall a very solid pick from White Label, it's unique and has a striking frost coverage. The effects are heavy and perfect for sleep or a night in. I would absolutely pick this one up again.
Comments
Post a Comment