BBXLG - Rubber Tree

This came as a sample from BBXLG and arrived freshly packed with a beautiful unit. It is an all glass chamber and mouthpiece with a rechargeable base. The battery is wrapped with a textured decal that is textured and feels very premium. 


There is a noticeable aroma before you even take a hit from this device. It's chem like with notes of kerosene and rubber with a hint of sweetness on the end. Very exotic and unique to me. 

The taste is out of this world in terms of uniqueness. As soon as you inhale you get a burnt rubber mixed with pungent diesel flavor that Ive never experienced before. It's rich and stained my mouth for minutes after the hit. On the backend I got a very subtle citrus flavor with some sweetness but it was overshadowed by the strong front note. 

The effects here are on the heavier side. Mentally I got a nice heavy feeling behind the eyes that helped me relax and forget about the day. It's not super tiring but it's not bright either. The body was also on the heavier side with a large focus on relaxation. I felt calm and weighted with a warm fuzzy feeling. 

Overall this is a very pleasing product. The design is eye catching, and feels premium. The terpene profile is unique and cravable. The taste and aroma are rich and full. And the effects are solid for evening use. I would absolutely pick this up again but I recommend it mostly due to its unique flavor. 

Comments