Lucky Elk - Lemon OG Disposable Review

Lucky Elk - Lemon OG 

This is a sample from Lucky Elk, it arrived in a premium custom mylar bag with strain info and a QR code for labs. 
The hardware is bare bones with this one, it reminds me of an old school juul system. It's very slim and easy to pocket, and the air path is at the top with a charging port at the bottom. There is a light at the bottom that blinks after 10 seconds. 
The taste and aroma are very lemon heavy here. As soon as I took the rubber top off the device I could smell strong citrus terps, alongside some of that classic oil smell. The taste is lemon dominant with the top note and background being bright lemon freshness, there is a tiny gassy note near the end but it is overshadowed by the citrus. 

The effects were very balanced and enjoyable at anytime of day. I got a bright uplifting headspace that winded down to a calming and slightly euphoric feeling. Physically I also felt a nice energetic buzz to start that shifted to a light relaxation. 

The hardware held up very well for the duration of the oil, I only had to put it on the charger once for about 20 minutes. Vapor quality is very nice, you get a full rich hit that can definitely catch you off guard if you aren't careful. It's not harsh but not overly smooth either as this is diamond based, but the potency makes up for it. 

Overall a very solid offering from Lucky Elk, it's ultra discreet, built solid, and has a great taste and effect profile. It differs in taste and effect from their other disposable, meaning they aren't just using random terps. I would normally have a constructive criticism to give, but I think Lucky Elk really has this one dialed in. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Lobster (Living Soil Cut) - Sherlock's Glass and Dispensary THCa Review

Pink Truffle Live Rosin - Dr.Wonderstone Review

Maple Dunks THCa Live Rosin Vape - Sherlock's Glass Review