Smoke Honest - Grinder

🚨 This is a shorter review for our first impressions, we will have a longer post once we have given this product a solid test. 

This is Smoke Honest's premium grinder, it was sent as a sample to review. It arrived in a premium box that listed each component and was overall very well designed. 


My first impression of this piece is the glass bottom chamber. This isn't your traditional 4 piece grinder, instead it combines the pollen and grounds together into the glass chamber. 
There are a total of 4 pieces to this grinder, the 2 teeth plates, the glass dish at the bottom and uniquely a silicone ring that holds the top to the dish. At first I was skeptical about this design, I wasn't sure the dish would stay on securely but I was wrong. It's incredibly secure while at the same time easy enough to slip off that it doesn't become a hassle. 
This grinder is large, about 4 inches across, giving it plenty of room for flower. The grind is nice and smooth on the hands, but I do wish it had a slightly better grip on the rotating teeth. The flower grinds somewhat chunky but can be made finer by rotating the grinder upside down. 
My absolute favorite feature of this grinder is the glass dish collection chamber. It feels so premium the grind your herb directly into a large glass dish, it gives plenty of room for scooping or dumping out. It also gives you a window to see how much material is in there. I also love the limited threads due to the silicone ring, genius design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Lobster (Living Soil Cut) - Sherlock's Glass and Dispensary THCa Review

Pink Truffle Live Rosin - Dr.Wonderstone Review

Maple Dunks THCa Live Rosin Vape - Sherlock's Glass Review