BBXLG - King Louis XIII live resin aio
This was a sample from the awesome people over at BBXLG it arrived in a very premium package that lists any information you could want about the product. Since we have covered this hardware before we will be more focused on the taste, aroma, and effects on this review!
Straight out of the box I could immediately tell a difference in aroma between this device and the Sour Diesal I tested. The aroma on this one is dark and musky with a overarching rich gas note. It's very nice to be able to know just by smell alone that these devices are using unique oils.
The taste followed the nose well, it's darker and a bit earthy with that classic and intense gassy taste dominating. The top note reminds me of a forest and has a slight floral note, and the backend is pure classic gassiness.
The effects for me were on the heavier side with this one. I got a nice warm stoney feeling behind the eyes with a easy go lucky mood shift. Physically I felt slight euphoria but mainly a slightly sedating, heavy feeling in my limbs and body. Very nice to take the edge off a long day, or to relax before bed.
Overall I can't recommend this product enough, the packaging is on point in every way imaginable, it should be the standard for products like it. The oil is strain specific and unique to each device, and the taste and smell reflects it well. 10/10 disposable for me.
Comments
Post a Comment