Smoky Mountain CBD - Runtz AIO

This was a sample provided by Smoky Mountain CBD, it arrived in a heat sealed baggie with a sticker that has store branding, strain info, and the kind of AIO this is. 
My first impression of the hardware once I opened the bag was how small it is, think the size of your average disposable nicotine vape and half it. The color really pops and it overall has a pleasing design to it. It's a simple draw activated system and is rechargeable. 
There is a very light aroma when you pop the bag open on this one, it has a generic oil smell that isn't good or bad, followed by a faint floral note. For a diamonds based AIO this makes sense as diamonds don't have that much of a smell naturally. 

The taste from the vapor is interesting. It does not remind me of a Runtz stain as there is very little if any sweetness, the main aroma is a pungent gassy taste backed by a note that slightly reminds me of menthol, not bad by any means but not what I was expecting. 

The effects are my highlight with this product, it's very potent and I only needed a few solid puffs to get where I wanted to be. It opens with a nice mental uplift that cleared my mind and gave me a baseline of euphoria. The physical effects are less pronounced with a slight energetic buzz and some mild euphoria. This is a mentally satisfying profile that you don't need much of. 

Overall this is a solid value for what it is, it's very potent, has nice performance and is very discreet and pocketable. While I don't love the flavor it doesn't kill the product for me, I would absolutely recommend this. 

Comments